Come to the Migrant Aged Care Jobs Forum for Graduates (Across Disciplines) to network and hear from senior staff from four aged care providers, specifically Juniper, MYVISTA, Chung Wah Community Aged Care and Umbrella.
The forum involving the four organisations will include:
- The CEO or senior representative of each organisation providing an overview of key culturally appropriate services provided in their organisations and the kinds of jobs that are in demand in the foreseeable future in their organisations.
- An employee of each organisation with diverse qualifications providing an overview of how they obtained their job in the organisation and the job-satisfaction and challenges of working in aged care.
- Question and answer sessions with the presenters.
- Personal discussions with the presenters and other aged care representatives.
- A chance to grow your network and gain exposure to potential job opportunities.
Refreshments will be provided.
2020 Research Forum on Ageing
Social Ageing and Care Workforce: Opportunity, Diversity and Training
Thursday 17th December, 9:15-3:30, UWA IQX venue, Broadway, Nedlands
You are invited to the 2020 Research Forum on Ageing. The morning panel features the latest research on the importance of Arts, Music and Active Engagement to ageing well. The afternoon panel features ageing and aged care workforce issues, including a workshop on continuing education for career progression for the aged care sector and beyond. Hosted by the UWA Social Care and Ageing (SAGE) Living Lab, in collaboration with LG Professionals WA Age Friendly Communities Network; Association for Culturally Appropriate Servies(AfCAS); MYVISTA - Retirement and Aged Care Living; North Metropolitan TAFE; and the UWA Public Policy Institute.
The first panel is offered in a 'blended' conference format for both in-person participants and Zoom webinar attendees.
COMMUNICATION & LANGUAGE SERVICES for MIGRANT SENIORS in AGED CARE
Get a copy of the Webinar on “Aged Care Services & COVID-19
responses in Japan and Australia” by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/user/sign-in/?ut_source=homepage&ut_source3=megamenu